Due to all the world is suffering and new mandated rules imposed by our state we have had to change a ton of took for granted liberty.
- We have already removed half of our seating and have given a 6′ buffer between tables.
- There will be new policies that you are to wait to be seated to insure that the table has been properly sanitized prior to you touching a chair or surface.
- All our menus are now paper menus and you may keep as a souvenir or they will be discarded.
- Salt / pepper and ketchup are now served in single-use packaging.
- Please have no physical touching or contact of our staff for their safety and others they may come in contact with.
- Our bloody Mary bar will be available but not for public use, please ask our bartender or server to build ya your Bloody Mary to your liking.
- Our nightly entertainment has been stopped until we get the word all clear.
- Please insure yourself that we are 100% committed to our staffs safety and our guest.
- Please be kind to my staff with a simple thank you and understanding for we are all going through troubled waters and as your Captain of the SS PTO I will guide us to safe harbor.
This page may be updated periodically.
ALL TABLES WILL BE REQUIRED TO ORDER FOOD DURING THESE TROUBLED TIMES.
Seating is extremely limited!
We encourage TO GO orders! Please do this with our bartender have a drink while you’re waiting… call (239) 463-5900